- Lastest properties
$1,600 per month
$2,000 per month
Why is it very convenient to live in Hong Kong Tower?
Updated: 19/12/2018 | 2:45:08 PM
HanoiStay Real Estate Agency - Hanoi Housing for Expats
If you are new in Hanoi and is working here for big companies, it would be best for you to live in a home that has an easy access to 3 major districts in Hanoi. You will realize this when you come to meet clients around the areas of Ba Dinh District, Dong Da District and Cau Giay District.
Location! Location! Location! This is what Hong Kong Tower can offer you.
Hong Kong Tower is located at 243A De La Thanh Street, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi. This is the intersection of the administrative boundaries of three urban districts: Ba Dinh, Dong Da, and Cau Giay District.
Hong Kong Tower is at the center of action without sacrificing the tranquility of your space. It is a low density of residents with many administrative offices and shopping centers, services and cultural venues in the whole of Hanoi.
Centrally located at the intersection of three inner districts, Hong Kong Tower offers a full range of high-quality service. Within a radius of 1 kilometer from this project, you can find (1) two major hospitals: The Central Maternity Hospital and The National Hospital of Pediatrics, (2) Lotte Shopping Centers in Hanoi, Nguyen Kim Ba Dinh, Ba Dinh Mediamart, (3) entertainment venues of Thu Le National Zoo, (4) and universities such as University of Transport, Foreign Trade University, Diplomatic Academy, and RMIT.
Here is the detailed information on Hong Kong Tower.
• Owner: Kang Long Urban Investment Joint Stock Company
• Trade name: Hong Kong Tower
• Exact Address: 243 A La Thanh, lang Thuong Ward. Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Scale of project: 5,041 square meters
• Construction area: 2,387 square meters
• 2 Towers (Tower A: 27 floors, Tower B: 25 floors)
• Total of 3 basement parking and 2 commercial floors
• Form of ownership: permanent possession
• Number of apartments: 370 units
What is the advantage of investing in Hong Kong Tower?
One of the most unique and distinct approach of the owner, Kang Long Urban Investment Joint Stock Company, to the marketing by selling this project is setting up an OFFICETEL.
So what is an OFFICETEL?
This is a multifunctional apartment model rooted in Korean back in the 80’s which combines workplace and residential space. This model saves much cost and time for the owners. This is very much suitable for small and medium enterprises who needs a small office area.
The apartment already includes everything that you need. It is multi-function which includes kitchen, living room, bedroom, toilet, and an office function. Currently, real estate investor often put officetels in the lower floors of a building. The unit area ranges from 25 square meters to 50 square meters.
What are the benefits of an OFFICETEL?
1. An officetel is usually located in the downtown area which is very convenient for travel.
2. The workplace and the residential space are in the same unit, for that reason, you can save a lot of money and travel time.
3. You can enjoy all the advances facilities in the building such as the swimming pool, commercial center, café, internal park, etc. This is a high class lifestyle and a full-function workplace.
4. For solo investors, this kind of apartment brings you high profit margin due to a very low initial investment and the scarcity of supply of this kind of development.
5. Officetels are suitable for working professionals who wants to start investing while their young. It is better to start early than late!
6. High liquidity due to the low total value which makes it easier to buy and sell.